Working Holiday Visas

Australia has agreements with certain countries to allow young people from the ages the opportunity to work and travel in Australia for up to 12 months, with the possibility of a second working holiday visa (if you meet certain criteria).

There are two types of visas:

  • Subclass 417 Working Holiday, and
  • Subclass 462 Work and Holiday.

As to which one you can apply for depends on your nationality. There are also different eligibility criteria depending on your nationality.

Take our questionnaire below to work out which visa you are eligible for and to receive our working holiday fact sheet, including the visa cost.

powered by Typeform